Waco is home to Texas Fire and Safety, proudly serving all of Central Texas for more than a decade.
We are the authorized dealer in Waco for several top recognized manufacturers of fire safety equipment and suppression systems.
Member of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
Free Analysis and Quote
Existing fire safety equipment, fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, fire and exit signs, hood vents, sprinkler systems, clean agent systems, automatic fire suppression systems. Let our qualified professionals give you a free analysis of your home or business.
Ansul, Fike, JL Industries
Using high quality clean agent products and systems to keep Waco homes, restaurants, and businesses safe while using eco-friendly materials.
Make sure you have the right equipment for your built environment. Know the classes of fire and how to extinguish each.
- Where there is common combustibles, you need Class A.
- Where there is flammable gas and liquid, you need Class B.
- Where there is electrical equipment, you need Class C.
- Where there is cooking agents like oil or grease, you need Class K.
Safety Tip: A fire extinguisher that covers multiple classes like an A-B-C extinguisher can be used on most fires, with the clear exception of K and D (combustible metals).
Always read the attached tags and materials before using any fire extinguisher.
Top-Rated Fire Extinguishers
Texas Fire and Safety carries a wide variety of high-quality hand-held portable fire extinguishers manufactured by Ansul.
Keep your peace of mind by owning top of the line fire extinguishers to protect your content, home, business, or buildings. A quality fire extinguisher can mean the difference between minimal and major losses.
Choose from stored pressure compact or high-flow canisters to dry chemical, CO2, and water extinguishers. Easy-to-read directions displayed on all canisters.
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
JL Industries’ line of cabinets can keep your fire extinguishers protected from unnecessary knocks and dings which could keep them in service longer. Texas Fire and Safety sells JL Industries’ wide variety of cabinets.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Built-in flush wall cabinets with or without doors.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Wall-mounted cabinets with or without doors.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Designed to be discreet yet visible.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Color options available.
Local Experienced Technicians
Factory-trained technicians ready to perform. Consult with our fire engineers.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]System design – maps out where you need equipment
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Installation – professionally mounted and marked for easy access
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Maintenance – scheduled equipment checks
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Inspection – scheduled testing with reports
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Refill and Recharge – mobile service for discharged or low pressure units
Customer Service Excellence is Our Goal
We want you to have a great experience.
Our friendly, courteous, respectful customer service representatives are available to discuss your concerns. Emergency service for Waco – 24 hours per day – guarantees help is near.
Many Services, One Vendor
Texas Fire and Safety replaces multiple vendors.
Inspection and Testing Services
Our inspection professionals have more than a decade of field experience ensuring you will receive the most accurate information about your fire protection systems. They will work with you to make sure your home or workspaces meet all local, state, and federal requirements.
Fire extinguishers and suppression systems need regular maintenance and testing to assure they will work properly when a fire occurs. We can schedule one of our skilled technicians to test your systems at the increments you desire or are required by industry codes.
- [icon name=”calendar-check-o” unprefixed_]Monthly
- [icon name=”calendar-check-o” unprefixed_]Semi-annually
- [icon name=”calendar-check-o” unprefixed_]Annually
We test more than fire extinguishers.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Back Flow Testing (Commission for Environmental Quality certified)
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Fire Alarm Systems (Department of Public Safety trained)
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Monitoring Systems
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Access Control
Need an upgrade? We can do it all!
Have you upgraded your facility or expanded?
It might be time to increase the amount of fire extinguishers or upgrade the ones you own. Available in variable sizes and distinguished by the canister weight (5 lbs. and up).
Fire extinguishers are important for home, auto, boat, office, or anywhere a fire can ignite.
Texas Fire and Safety will make sure your improvements are protected.
Safety Tip: It is good practice to match fire extinguisher size to the service area size. Also be sure to match the commercial fire extinguisher in each service area to the fire classification of the environment or materials within that area.
Texas Fire and Safety – The All-In-One Vendor
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Providing durable, high-quality fire extinguishers and safety equipment as well as many other services.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Top-rated experienced technicians at your service 24/7/365.
- [icon name=”check” unprefixed_]Ensuring your protection will meet all local, state, and federal fire and building code requirements.